1. These User Terms are between you and Social Wave Ltd. You accept the User Terms by using our website. If you do not agree to the User Terms, you must not use our website.
2. Our registered address is 1 Lochrin Square 92-98 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 9QP. Our company number is SC452155.
3. When we say “Donate a Ticket“, “we“, “us” or “our” in these User Terms, we mean Social Wave Ltd Virgin Money Giving Limited (trading as Donate a Ticket). When we say “Football Club” or “Clubs“, we mean the football clubs listed on the website which can be donated to.
4. If you want to get in touch with us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Donate a Ticket will process your donation via the payment method used at the time of donating. NOTE: no donations will be refunded for any reason, subject to applicable local laws. If we are unable to transfer the funds to the football club to which you donated, we will return your donation via the payment method from which you made the donation. If we are unable to return your donation via the payment method you used, your donation will be sent to another football club, subject to the deduction of applicable transaction and payment processing fees.
7. Donate a Ticket does not represent or warrant that your donations will be used for any particular purpose and shall not be responsible for any dissatisfaction you may have regarding a football club’s use of any donation you may make through the Website. After donations are made, all further dealings are solely between you and the football club to which you donated.
8. While we try to ensure that the DaT website is always available, we can’t guarantee that the DaT website or any content on it will always be available. For example, there may be times when our website, or parts of the website, are temporarily unavailable due to planned maintenance.
9. Donate a Ticket is a non-profit project, therefore any football clubs featured on the website will receive 100% of donations on their page on the website, minus transaction fees. Funds will aim to be transferred within 5 working days, however this may be longer depending on funds received from payment processors.
10. DaT website contains links to other websites, including the websites of football clubs. The inclusion of a link to another website does not imply endorsement of its content or opinions. Your relationship and any direct transactions with other people or organisations are your own responsibility.
11. DaT may from time to time select partners offering relevant information and services that we believe will enhance the Website. Whilst we will do our best to select reputable partners, we are not responsible for any of the information or services offered by them, and if you choose to use their services, you do so at your own risk.
12. The names Donate a Ticket and donateaticket.com, the Donate a Ticket logo and any other product and service names that we may present on the Website or its associated services from time to time may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Donate a Ticket, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that may disparage or discredit Donate a Ticket. Other trademarks, service marks or logos that appear on the Website or its associated services, in particular (but not exclusively) those of football clubs, are the property of their respective owners and are likely to be registered trademarks and subject to restrictions as to their use. They must not be used without the express permission of both Donate a Ticket and the trademark owner.
13. All content on the Website and its associated services is owned by Donate a Ticket, our football clubs,, and is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You may copy content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice, and that your usage complies with any requests you may receive from any person with rights in that content. No other use of the Website’s and its associated services’ content is permitted without the express prior permission of Donate a Ticket, and, where applicable, the copyright holder.
14. Donate a Ticket reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Website and its associated services at any time with or without notice. All new features, services or software applications shall be subject to these Terms.
15. You agree that your use of the Website and its associated services is on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that your use of the Website and its associated services is at your sole risk. Donate a Ticket does not warrant or guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to our services and operation of the Website and associated services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these Terms and except for the rights, guarantees and remedies which cannot be excluded, Donate a Ticket does not provide other conditions, guarantees, warranties or terms in relation to the Website or its associated services, to the extent permissible by law. Donate a Ticket shall undertake general maintenance and upkeep of the Website from time to time. During these periods, the Website and its associated services may not be available for use. In exceptional circumstances, the Website and associated services may also become unavailable at other times.
If found liable, Donate a Ticket shall only be liable under these Terms for direct losses which are reasonably foreseeable and caused by Donate a Ticket’s uncured material breach of these Terms or Donate a Ticket’s negligence. Donate a Ticket’s total liability to you arising under or in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the total sum of the donations you have made using the Website in the preceding 12-month period, ending on the date the circumstances giving rise to Donate a Ticket’s liability arose.
In no event shall Donate a Ticket be liable for losses relating to any business of yours or lost or corrupt data, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of business opportunity, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, even if Donate a Ticket has been advised of the possibility of such damages. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE ALLOCATION OF RISK SET FORTH HEREIN.
Nothing in these Terms excludes any statutory rights which may apply to your use of the Website and associated services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by contract.